Centre for Analysis of Economic Reforms and Communication announces an internship program
Analysis of Economic Reforms and Communication (CAERC) gives to undergraduates
and graduates an internship opportunity. To join the program, students and
undergraduates of the following specialties, as well as young people with
higher education can apply to CAERC:
- Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Journalism, IT and Law
- Logical and analytical thinking;
- Ability to read and understand a foreign language (mainly English);
- Good computer skills (Office programs required)
- Communication skills and the ability to make presentations
Trainees who have successfully fulfilled the contractual obligations will receive a special certificate from the Center and the positive characteristic.
This unpaid internship is 5 days a week and covers a half of a working day (2 shifts: 09:00-12:00 and 14:30-18:00).
Those wishing to participate in the program should send their CVs to email@example.com until February 15 (attach documents certifying the knowledge of a foreign language (if available) and a 3x4 photo) or register here.
Please note that only the candidates with the accepted applications will be contacted.